Saturday 14 May 2011

ChagnonImages, Interactive Photography with Text and Art in a Canadian Comedy style Musing with Friends

It's a quick day to day story about my life behind the lens and on Facebook. I've always had a good sense of humour and most of my friends have told me I should have been a comedian and an actor. The cards were dealt and here I am. I hope to bring joy and anger into your life. If nothing I say makes you laugh or sets a fire under your ash well then A: You're dead B: I'm dead... and that is sadness and we will have none of that here.

I will be filling your time with information on things I like and dislike, pictures of people things and places that surround me, Things people stare at, right in front of their nose but never really take the time to capture it.

"Put all the idiots in a room and let nature do the rest" Ok, what idiot wouldn't notice his idiot friend and a bunch of idiots being idiots in a room and think to himself: oh I belong here, all my soulmates in one place. CLICK! Who's the idiot who thought up that joke?

See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment